The posting protocol is dictated in the first email you received when you
signed up.  If you adhere to what is requested in that basic email and follow
this: TO

REPORT A PROBLEM see http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail after that
it would be easy to find a solution to your issue.  It would all give us better
incite on what it is that is causing you grief.

I would post a new thread, but that is my opinion.