On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 11:04 -0500, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> I want to enforce TLS but I don't care what certificate the receiver
> uses. Thanks.
Apart from the fact that enforcing TLS with SMTP is usually a bad idea,
setting the
smtp_tls_security_level = encrypt
should usually do what you mean, enforce TLS with the remote SMTP
server, but accept untrusted certs or even those with a wrong name.

> The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
> strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
> dissemination, distribution, or duplication of any part of this e-mail
> or any attachment is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all
> copies, including the attachments.
There is (at least in most countries) no legal ground for so called
"disclaimers".... and they're quite stupid and annoying when sending
them to public mailing lists.

Cheers,
Chris.