On 1/11/2010 10:38 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:
Upon further investigation, apparently mail is not moving. There seems
to be 2 domains associated with this site but I was only asked to
enforce TLS on one of them. That is why it appeared to be working.
Getting back to Chris' comments, I think setting the security level to
'encrypt' forces everything to be TLS and that will not work. I need it
to work as I previously described.

Postfix client TLS settings are described in
http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html#client_tls

For a general-purpose MTA the main.cf setting should be "none" or "may". To force encryption for a specific recipient domain, see
http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html#client_tls_policy

If your mail is deferred due to certificate errors, this implies you're using a security level above "encrypt". Don't do that unless you have the proper root certificates installed.

If you need more help, please refer to
and show us your "postconf -n" output, any related policy map contents, and related logging.

   -- Noel Jones