----- Original Message ----

Frank,

A proper ISP and Host would have the proper PTR Records set up thus validating
the said sender as being part of a reputable ISP or Host.  Most of the spammers
I have come across have improper DNS Records set up meaning no name lookup
based on IP address e.g 127.0.0.1 returns nothing.  So rejecting email email by
PTR Records is a spam prevention thing.

At least this is my opinion.

Thanks
Daniel Reinhardt