>Last time I used majordomo was in the 90's, I don't know if there is a
>web interface. Can you tell me if there is a official one? Or can you
>recommend another software to ease the management?

Majordomo2 is a complete rewrite from scratch.  All it shares with mj1
is the basic commands used in control messages. MJ2 has a web
interface (more cluttered than mailmain, but quite powerful and, I can
say from experience, quite usable by my users) and a shell interface
if you have ssh access to the machine where mj2 runs.

I've been using it for years, it works great.  It does have migration
tools so it's relatively straightforward to switch from mj1.

R's,
John