On 19 Mar 2010, at 15:53, Mauro Faccenda wrote:

> Hm... that makes two recommendations, I'll take a look at it as well.
> Thanks Victoriano and Martin.

I have quite easily integrate mlmmj with Postfix, it's rather nice one you get
setup.  No fiddly web interfaces to worry about, it's all handled over email
and with small config files for each list.

All I had to do postfix side was create an alias for each list then have a
virtual entry delivering to that local alias.  The alias then fed the message
directly into mlmmj and all was good.

G.

--
Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.
http://playr.co.uk/