Hi Reinaldo,

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Reinaldo de Carvalho
<reinal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Mauro Faccenda <facce...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Alternative to that patch? I did some searches and as far as I could
>> see, none of the alternatives (that I've found) could reject the
>> message in SMTP. I think it's nice to not generate bouncing
>> messages/backscatter. But if someone have an alternative besides that,
>> it's always welcome.
>>

> 1. http://postfixquotareject.ramattack.net/

I took a look at it and, unless I missunderstood, I'll need to add a
line for each mailbox in the database and that's inviable for my
setup.

Also I droped the use of the VDA patches, since it implements
everything in Postfix's LDA and I am actually using the Dovecot's
(deliver).

> 2. Write a policyd to check the quota and reject the message.

Can you recommend me any documentation/tips for doing it?

Once again, thanks.

Mauro