This transport points to a rather fragile mail server, in other words, we
are going over their acceptable delivery rate and our Server IP gets banned
unless we do something about rate control. I assumed the Max Processes would
assist with this, but perhaps I am wrong.

> > And setting the wakeup timer would be like this:
> > smtphotmail         unix    -       -       -       3       -       smtp
>
> That is how you set the timer.

Yes, not what I am doing / want to do.

> > My apologies. Ill go back and start from scratch.
>
> What version of Postfix is this?

Postfix mail_version = 2.5.1

Cheers,
Michael Hutchinson