Hi,

How many mails can I sent using basic configuration of postfix?

Also please give me some idea about postfix performance tuning.

--
Incase of any further queries, Please feel free to mail me or contact me on
the numbers provided below.

Thanks & Regards,
Avinash Pawar
Software Engineer.

Viva Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
242, Oshiwara Industrial Centre,
New Link Road, Opp. Oshiwara Bus Depot,
Goregaon West, Mumbai 400104.
Direct: +91.22.40310356
Board: +91.22.40310310

Viva Infomedia: Awarded as Best SME (E-Commerce) at CNBC Emerging India
Awards 2009