Hi,

I have the following postfix configuration:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
    permit_mynetworks,
    permit_sasl_authenticated,
    reject_unknown_client_hostname,
    reject_unknown_hostname,
    reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
    reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname,
    reject_invalid_helo_hostname,
    check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipients_access,
    check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/access_noauth,
    reject_unauth_destination,
    check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/rbl_whitelist,
    check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/rbl_sender_whitelist,
    reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
    reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
    reject_rbl_client spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
    reject_rbl_client recent.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
    check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/rhsbl_sender_domain_whitelist,
    reject_rhsbl_client dbl.spamhaus.org,
    reject_rhsbl_helo dbl.spamhaus.org,
    reject_non_fqdn_sender,
    reject_rhsbl_sender dsn.rfc-ignorant.org,
    reject_rhsbl_sender dbl.spamhaus.org,
    check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access,
    reject_unverified_sender,
    reject_unverified_recipient,
    reject_unlisted_recipient,
    check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/maps/verify_domain

which is working fine but...

sorbs.net is very agressive, many ISPs get blocked for several years and
are not willing to delist b/c sorbs doesn't offer free delist for them.

So there is problem with false-positives. There are not much of them,
but all cases needs additional investigation.

>From other side this combination (spamhaus.org + sorbs.net) doesn't pass
spam almost at all, they even doesn't leave anything for spamassassin,
so I don't want to remove checks.

So the question is: how it is possible to direct SPAM mail to a user's
imap spam folder?

Postfix works with cyrus by lmtp. I googled alot for this question and
the only way of doing this I was able to find is to use procmail +
maildrop.

If there is a way to set specific header instead of rejecting mail it
would be easy to move tagged mail to spam folder by SEIVE filters. This
would be prefered variant.

--
Покотиленко Костик <cas...@meteor.dp.ua>