I'm now trying to move all RBL and RHSBL checks to policyd-weight. In
policyd-weight I set "$ADD_X_HEADER = 1" and very high score so it never
match.

Then I plan to parse "X-policyd-weight" header with sieve script on
cyrus to move spam to separate imap folder. Header looks like this:

If somebody tried this or have better solution please share your
experiense.

--
Покотиленко Костик <cas...@meteor.dp.ua>