On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 14:11 +0300, Покотиленко Костик wrote:

> sorbs.net is very agressive, many ISPs get blocked for several years and
> are not willing to delist b/c sorbs doesn't offer free delist for them.

That is complete FUD, yes, I know what their website says, but knowing
the people behind them I can assure you it has never been demanded, it
is a deterrent, a request to their ticketing system is all it takes to
get out, please don't fall for the mistruths by those who have been in
SORBS, infact, better to ask yourself why they were in there in the
first place.

> So there is problem with false-positives. There are not much of them,
> but all cases needs additional investigation.

Very little indeed in the eight or so years we have been using them.

Their spam trap is aggressive, but thats better than to do things like
spamhaus have done and publicly state they will never list gmail,
because  I tell you know, gmail accounts for about 15% of spam and crap
that SA deals with here.

> >From other side this combination (spamhaus.org + sorbs.net) doesn't pass
> spam almost at all, they even doesn't leave anything for spamassassin,
> so I don't want to remove checks.

That's a bad thing, SA is very good, but it is a resource hog on busy
servers, so the less work it has to do, the better.

> So the question is: how it is possible to direct SPAM mail to a user's
> imap spam folder?

Use something like amavisd or MailScanner, add a specific spam header,
and use sieve

> If there is a way to set specific header instead of rejecting mail it
> would be easy to move tagged mail to spam folder by SEIVE filters. This
> would be prefered variant.

An example sieve script we use on internal mail which is only imap would
be

require ["fileinto"];
if header :contains "X-Spam-Status" ["Yes,"] {
fileinto "Junk";
stop;
}

We do not offer imap to end users, as they are all pop3, but there is no
reason this wont work the same if you only offer imap, if you also
permit pop3, then it gets tricky, it can be done so the users get the
spam, but it's hardly worth the effort since it defeats your intended
purpose, at least for pop3 users anyway.