So, I'll never acomplish a complete fallback setup.
It is true?

What'll happen if I try it?

Em 08/11/2010 16:09, Victor Duchovni escreveu:
On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 07:21:42PM +0100, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

* Luiz Antonio Emerenciano Alcoforado<l...@rapport.com.br>:
I need to set up a group of four Postfix servers, all four in the
same local network but each one connected to a different internet
link, so that when one internet link fails, that Postfix server
connected to the failing internet link forwards its pending emails to
another Postfix server, one with a good internet access.
Use smtp_fallback_relay for that.

machine1
smtp_fallback_relay = [machine2]

machine2
smtp_fallback_relay = [machine3]

machine3
smtp_fallback_relay = [machine4]

machine4
smtp_fallback_relay = [machine1]
The fallback relays MUST be loop-free. Thus machine4 must NOT forward
back to machine1.