The discussion over the invalid space syntax got me thinking, so I tracked my SMTP traffic for about 45 minutes. The only non-compliant clients were clear spammers, save for two gray-area clients, one using StrongMail <http://www.strongmail.com/> -- surprise, surprise a purveyor of mass marketing software, and the other also a mass-marketing, if legitimate, campaign. (Sorry, jacint...@....com, enravishin...@...com, and ...@consumermodified.com, but thou doth giveth thyself away.)

Is this a useful option to add to _postcreen(8)_? I can't find anywhere postscreen can classify anything as "meeeh" rather than accept/reject, but from a few hundred samples (admittedly, quite small), this is a 100% mass-marketing-positive classifier.

-Daniel