Le 04/06/2011 07:09, Frank Bonnet a écrit :
> Hello
>
> 1 - configure your DNS SPF record

personal opinion: I recommend against:
my experience with hotmail is as follows:
- I've added an spf record. cool it works
- i had to move the server to another IP. I updated the spf record.
doesn't work (yep, even after a long long time)
- so I had to keep a relay with the old IP. sigh.

in another life, I didn't add an spf record. works better...

> 2 - Use DKIM to sign your emails

agreed.

> 3 - Use a mailing lists software ( LISTSERV Mailman ... etc )

agreed.

> We have been in trouble with gmail yahoo hotmail before doing this
> after configuring Postfix and Bind like this we do not have blacklist
> troubles with those email providers

been there... saw funny things (such as people replying to an auto mail
when the body is an invitation by their friend...). but all that won't
be as fun as what I've seen in the "mobile" life...