Le 04/06/2011 23:37, mouss a écrit :
Le 04/06/2011 07:09, Frank Bonnet a écrit :
Hello

1 - configure your DNS SPF record

personal opinion: I recommend against:
my experience with hotmail is as follows:
- I've added an spf record. cool it works
- i had to move the server to another IP. I updated the spf record.
doesn't work (yep, even after a long long time)
- so I had to keep a relay with the old IP. sigh.

in another life, I didn't add an spf record. works better...

2 - Use DKIM to sign your emails

agreed.

3 - Use a mailing lists software ( LISTSERV Mailman ... etc )

agreed.

We have been in trouble with gmail yahoo hotmail before doing this
after configuring Postfix and Bind like this we do not have blacklist
troubles with those email providers

been there... saw funny things (such as people replying to an auto mail
when the body is an invitation by their friend...). but all that won't
be as fun as what I've seen in the "mobile" life...

The hotmail case is "special" they can be contacted in case of trouble
I am far to be a MS fan but I must say this service works as we did it
and they answered after few days and put our domain in their "good reputation" white list, after that no more trouble to send emails
to hotmail.

We felt in troubles because of our students ;-) they started an email
war between them ( hundreds of emails a day X 1000 students ), as MANY of them forward copies of their ESIEE's emails to GMAIL or HOTMAIL personnal accounts I let you imagine the result ...

The war has ended after some "recommendations" of our commander in chief :-)

This war have had a positive side : our mailhub/MX is now better
configured :-)