On 2011-07-21 21:08, Victor Duchovni wrote:
On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 03:03:53PM -0400, Zhou, Yan wrote:

Hi there,

I thought this is a Postfix setting.  Postfix 2.3.3.

Say, my postfix server manages domain1 and domain2.  If I send a message
to X@domain1 and Y@domain2.  Right now I get two separate messages (both
identical), how can I get just one single message for ALL domains?
For mail others send, you can't. For mail you send, if it is important
(I would suggest not), configure the same transport:nexthop for both
domains:

        example.com     smtp:example.com
        example.net     smtp:example.net

I'm sure that was meant to be:

        example.com     smtp:example.com
        example.net     smtp:example.COM

/nitpick.

I honestly don't see where this would be useful though - unless that's not his real question and he wants to use domain-segregated relayhosts, and there are better solutions for that.

Adjust as necessary if the destination is not remote, making sure in all
cases (including content filters) that the transport and nexthop are the
same for both domains.

--
J.