On 2011-08-21 16:22, Roger Goh wrote:
Thanks for the Perl script Wolfgang

resource were exhausted, too many "MAILER-DAEMON" or tens of thousands
of stuck mails due to invalid email address (as shown by mailq)

Then your configuration is partially or wholly incorrect.
Well, it's often triggered by our mail blasting team : it's time they
clean up those invalid email addresses (that either had moved or
mailbox full), so it's not a postfix configuration issue

You think ?

So you are sending mass emails and do not have proper bounce handling in place.
I wonder how long it will take you to get blacklisted.

--
J.