W dniu 18.01.2012 12:03, Ralf Hildebrandt pisze:
* Konrad Rzepecki<krzepe...@dentonet.pl>:

I've already tried SMTP. This make no change since it also create
queue file, which must be fsynced before client is notified about
successfully queuing...

sendmail submission writes two files (maildrop queue). SMTP submission
writes only one file (the queuefile)

Sendmail exits after create file in maildrop queue (separate pickup do the rest), so it doesn't matter for interacting app - which, in my case, is most important.

If you absolutely insist, you can try starting postfix using eatmydata:

eatmydata postfix start

Interesting program.
Running whole postfix form it, is no option. But executing "eatmyadata sendmail" may be a solution. I try to check, if it work in this way, and if it fits my needs.

Thanks for hint.

--
   Konrad Rzepecki