Guys,

I've identified a missbehavior on postfix.

I do use destination_rate_delay for specific transport queue, and I found out
that connection cache is not working when I have
transport_destination_rate_delay > 1s.

If I change the destination_rate_delay to higher than 1s, connection cache
won't work. Changing it back to 1s it all goes perfect.

The problem is that we're having a hard time to deliver email to specific
destination, thats why I have a specific transport, so I can manage the queue
on this. But I'm still having the same error… "You've reached the sending limit
to this domain".

So this is what I have:
specificTransport_destination_concurrency_limit = 4
specificTransport_destination_rate_delay = 1s
specificTransport_connection_cache_reuse_limit = 100
specificTransport_bounce_queue_lifetime = 6h
specificTransport_maximal_queue_lifetime = 12h
specificTransport_connection_cache_time_limit = 30s
specificTransport_connection_reuse_time_limit = 600s
specificTransport_connection_cache_destinations = static:all

What I really need to do is send only one email every 5 seconds, keeping the
connection opened between one email and another. I can't have more than 20
opened connections in a 10 minutes timeframe, or I'll get blocked.

Is there anyway I can do this?

Can anybody help please?

Thanks.

Att.