Hi Viktor,

Thanks for the help.

I believe I've activated the next hop feature in my transport table.

If I understood it right, all I had to do is tell postfix that these domains
belongs to my named transport specifying the domain.

So this is how it is now:
criticaldomain.tld    slow:criticaldomain.tld
domain.tld      slow:criticaldomain.tld

Is it right?

Thanks once again.

Att.