Am 08.05.2013 01:58, schrieb Vincent Lefevre:
> On 2013-05-07 23:00:01 +0200, Jan P. Kessler wrote:
>> Yes this is possible with postfwd. The policy delegation protocol
>> contains reverse_client_name and client_name, which can be used within
>> postfwd rulesets.
>>
>> Example:
>>
>> id=COMBO01
>>     reverse_client_name==unknown
>>     rbl=bl.spamcop.net,pbl.spamhaus.org
>>     action=REJECT due to no valid rDNS and blacklisting
> BTW, if I understand correctly what has been said earlier, DEFER would
> be better than REJECT as the reverse_client_name==unknown error may be
> temporary.

It is also possible to combine both, like

id=COMBO01
    rbl=bl.spamcop.net,pbl.spamhaus.org
    action=reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname

As mentioned by someone else reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname will
use 450 in case of dns errors and 550 on NXDOMAIN.

As I don't want to pollute the postfix list further. You are welcome to
ask postfwd related questions on it's mailinglist or the other contact
information mentioned on the website.