On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 08:51:37PM +0200, Jeroen Geilman wrote:
> Why would you not allow submission to deliver to the hosted
> domains ? You can simply add the maps to the existing ones
> you use (if any).

The point is that we can never be sure that we actually do host any
given domain. Suppose a customer buys a year of hosting, and after 9
months gets some other hosting deal. They change the DNS to point
away from us, without telling us.

During that last quarter, where should that mail go? I'm not so
worried about a foolish ex-customer like that as I am about other
customers, who might need to send mail to that ex-customer.