On 11/7/2013 5:53 AM, Simon Loewenthal wrote:

> Damned chroot now turned off, and lookups now work like they should have
> done :D

The default Postfix chroot environment in Debian 6 Squeeze works fine
out of the box, as did Lenny.  You have to go back to Etch or Sarge to
find it broken.  I'd guess you've modified something in your
configuration that broke the chroot.

I'm not defending Debian's shipping of Postfix chroot'd, I'm simply
stating it works correctly out of the box.  It was broken way back in
Etch or Sarge (5+ years ago), and Wietse assisted me in troubleshooting
such at that time.  But it has worked fine in both Lenny and Squeeze,
out of the box.