From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org
[mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org] On Behalf Of Charles Marcus
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 9:59 PM
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: Catch-all virtual alias

On 2013-11-11 2:30 PM, Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org>
<mailto:postfix-us...@dukhovni.org>  wrote:

        It is not entirely unreasonable to expect address validation to
handle 1-to-1 aliasing of @example.org with @example.net.

Postfixadmin, an excellent tool for managing userdbs in
mysql/postgresql, has had 1-to-1 domain aliasing for a long time, and it
works just fine... so, unltil postfix supports this natively, it can
still be done now, and if you don't want to use postfixadmin, I'm sure a
competent programmer could 'use the source' and implement it their own
way...

--

Best regards,

Charles