Right, Michael.

Thank you for bringing this up and I really do appreciate your feedback.
I'll try to test this string with all the headers, not just my subject
field. Not sure it may get me somewhere though.

However, I think no matter what I put in my subject field or in the body
field the header

is added when the spam is tagged. Then based on that header and the
following rule

this message has to be discarded, right? In my case it's wrong and the
trouble is that it is not discarded, it gets delivered.

Additionally, there is another "bullet proof" rule on top

/^Subject:.*\*{5}SPAM\*{5}/ discard

that is also used. The subject is appended correctly and the word
*****SPAM***** is added. Then having this rule in action the message has to
be discarded as well but... it gets delivered. These two rules never stop
the string in question.