Hello there again Michael,

I think you "nailed" my issue.

Let me quote a little from documentation of GTUBE for clearance. It stands
for Generic Test for Unsolicited Bulk Email. /quote,/ "It's been agreed upon
a single string of characters that should always set off any spam detectors.
The GTUBE will be rejected as spam... Your spam-filter manufacturer may not
support this handy spam-testing tool, but if it doesn't please, call it and
tell it that it needs to." /unquote/

There is a test email to be sent to check it. It is provided in your posted
link here http://spamassassin.apache.org/gtube/

Now I have sent the test email and the spam detector did not go off (didn't
work)... Could anybody advise please, where do I head from this point and
where to look to have it fixed? Is this GTUBE not supported by postfix
filters and may that be the reason for my other messages not being rejected
via header checks in postfix? Would highly appreciate any further guidance
from any postfix experts out there. Many thanks in advance!