Am 19.11.2014 um 22:57 schrieb Quanah Gibson-Mount:
--On November 19, 2014 at 9:39:26 PM +0000 Viktor Dukhovni
<postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> wrote:

For each user list all their mail addresses as additional values
of a suitable multi-valued attribute that holds the users various
valid email addresses.  For example, Microsoft Exchange stores:

For sites with 10 million + users (or even 1 million +), I don't think
they'll want to have to go through and list those for every user (we do
this for account aliases within a domain currently, but they have to
explicitly set those for the user), and then have to do this every time
they add new accounts as well

that' a weak excuse

in case of such sites you have *databases* used directly for MTA queries or generate config files from databases

i personally hate this weak excuses because every day the are absued millions of times where some idiot provider allows outgoing mail from hacked accounts with one of our domains never have to go out from there at all