On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 12:04:56PM -0400, Michael Munger wrote:

> One item of particular concern is header re-writes. I would prefer to have
> postfix retain the original sender IP address ...

What you call "the sender IP address" is not message (header)
content.  Rather, it is the IP address part of the TCP client's
(address,port) pair associated with the TCP connection between the
SMTP client and server.

There is nothing that Postfix can do to preserve this when it
connects to the Exchange server.  The IP address Exchange will see
will be that of the Postfix server.  IP-based anti-spam processing
will have to be performed by Postfix, not Exchange.

--
        Viktor.