Bit afraid bacuse it is like off-topic, but I felt important to make
conclusion.

The conclusion is there are no postfix problem at all.

The primary (and only) reason was I used Roundcoube and the mail sent by
PHP mail () function (according careless setup) which caused in many
systems to rate my sent mails spam. So I had to set up Roundcube to use
my postfix as smtp.

Many thanks to my responders, Christian, Willi, Andy, Marius and this
Great Postfix Community.

Reagrds - Zoli