On 2015-08-06 13:50, Istvan Prosinger wrote:
Got it.
I have made a small perl script as a service that would only return
reject as a policy (that sould have rendered most of the mailing
impossibble), and postfix was still mailing happily. Since I have
recompiled Postfix from the source, it was out of the question the the
process was faulty, so the only option is that Postfix couldn't
connect to a local service.

It was the firewall. The FORWARD chain was set to drop all, and the
rest is history......

Thanks everyone for the extraordinary efforts.

@Wietse
Regarding this one, is it possibble to implement an error message in the log if it cannot connect to a service, like a policy service in this case? I guess any clue in the maillog would do