On 13-10-15 18:47, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> On 10/13/15 12:40, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
>> Keep in mind that wildcard virtual(5) aliases can also break
>> recipient validation.  Any "@domain" keys in the tables for alias_maps
>> or virtual_alias_maps?
>
> Nope, none.  There are @domain keys in relay-recipients, but they are
> all for domains I do not control for which I am a secondary MX relay.
>
>> Otherwise, how might these invalid recipients be entering your queue?
>
> A good question.  It appears to be only occurring with messages that are
> quarantined by DSpam and then subsequently redelivered.

I've seen this issue before: dspam sends a garbled RCPT (binary data,
IIRC) when trying to deliver the quarantine message to postfix. Never
found out why, I stopped using dspam quarantine (and used tag and
deliver to spam folder).

The original message as received by postfix has no problems. You could
try to find the postfix logs for the incoming message by looking at the
message id in the dspam quarantine, but the bug here is in dspam.

--
Tom