On 10/14/15 04:25, Tom Hendrikx wrote:
> On 13-10-15 18:47, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> On 10/13/15 12:40, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
>>> Otherwise, how might these invalid recipients be entering your queue?
>>
>> A good question.  It appears to be only occurring with messages that are
>> quarantined by DSpam and then subsequently redelivered.
>
> I've seen this issue before: dspam sends a garbled RCPT (binary data,
> IIRC) when trying to deliver the quarantine message to postfix. Never
> found out why, I stopped using dspam quarantine (and used tag and
> deliver to spam folder).
>
> The original message as received by postfix has no problems. You could
> try to find the postfix logs for the incoming message by looking at the
> message id in the dspam quarantine, but the bug here is in dspam.

That's what it's looking like to me.  An original message is delivered
with a valid address, it gets quarantined, and when it's pulled out of
quarantine for redelivery, the RCPT TO is being garbled.

What makes this curious is that it was working much more recently than
DSpam last updated.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications