Hi,

I do have a combination of postfix and mailman and use postfix as a
relayhost. I get all the mails for mailman via fetchmail. The whole
system is Debian 8 with its packages for postfix (2.11.3-1) and
mailman (2.1.18-2).

Now to the problem: Since several months emails sometimes are
duplicated (recipients got them twice ore more) when they were sent to
the members of the mailing lists.
The problem does occur, after mailman has handled the incoming mail
and has handed it over to postfix.
The problem is somehow sporadicly and I didn't find a solution so far.

Does anyone have suggestion where I should dig deaper?

This is the output form postconf -n:

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
append_dot_mydomain = no
biff = no
config_directory = /etc/postfix
inet_interfaces = all
inet_protocols = all
mailbox_size_limit = 0
message_size_limit = 51200000
mydestination = hostname.local, localhost.local, localhost
myhostname = hostname.local
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::1]/128
myorigin = /etc/mailname
readme_directory = no
recipient_delimiter =
relayhost = [smtp.myhost.de]
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sasl/sasl_passwd

What information should I provide here further?

BR
Marco