Marco Stoecker:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> Hi,
>
> I do have a combination of postfix and mailman and use postfix as a
> relayhost. I get all the mails for mailman via fetchmail. The whole
> system is Debian 8 with its packages for postfix (2.11.3-1) and
> mailman (2.1.18-2).
>
> Now to the problem: Since several months emails sometimes are
> duplicated (recipients got them twice ore more) when they were sent to
> the members of the mailing lists.
> The problem does occur, after mailman has handled the incoming mail
> and has handed it over to postfix.
> The problem is somehow sporadicly and I didn't find a solution so far.

How does mailman submit mail into Postfix? Perhaps the submission
fails (times out) and mailman sends again, resulting in duplicates.

All the evidence that you need is logged by Postfix and mailman:
track down a duplicate delivery back to the source and look for
delivery errors.

        Wietse

> This is the output form postconf -n:
>
> alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
> alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
> append_dot_mydomain = no
> biff = no
> config_directory = /etc/postfix
> inet_interfaces = all
> inet_protocols = all
> mailbox_command = procmail -a "$EXTENSION"
> mailbox_size_limit = 0
> message_size_limit = 51200000
> mydestination = hostname.local, localhost.local, localhost
> myhostname = hostname.local
> mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::1]/128
> myorigin = /etc/mailname
> readme_directory = no
> recipient_delimiter =
> relayhost = [smtp.myhost.de]
> smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
> smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sasl/sasl_passwd
> smtp_sasl_security_options = noanonymous
> smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Debian/GNU)
>
> What information should I provide here further?
>
> BR
> Marco

-- End of PGP signed section, PGP failed!