----- Original Message -----

Wietse:
I dit my test as below:
# nc localhost 25 < /tmp/postscreen-greet-wait.txt
The output:
220 gw.mydomain.com ESMTP Postfix (2.10.1)
250 2.1.0 Ok
250 2.1.5 Ok
354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 35CA025E69

The postfix/postcreeen log does not show info "PREGREET count after time from
[address]:port text...",
test message delivered normally (expect: test message prevented by postscreen).
So, is there another way to quickly make smtp connection via "nc" or another
tool to test the parameter
"postscreen_greet_wait"?

Thanks.

Regards,