Hi all,

I'm running centos 7.2 with postfix 2.10.1, installed from the standard centos 7 repo which corresponds to rhel 7.

I'm using php mail to send mails which uses /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i to send the mail.

On my previous server centos 6 using postfix 2.6.6 the mail was delivered nearly instant to the recipient, whereas on centos 7 with postfix 2.10.1 the mail gets enqueued for ca. 5 minutes and is then successfully delivered to the recipient.

I could not find any switch or configuration option within main.cf or master.cf which made an difference regarding the mail sending delay.

It would be great if someone has a hint or a solution which re-enables the instant delivery again.
Thank you for your help.

Regards
Dietrich