> It is not documented, therefore it is not supported.

Thanks and understood.  And BTW, the documentation is excellent -- the best
I've seen anywhere.

Not to quibble, but the reason I double checked was that there DO appear to
be supported features that are either not documented or else I haven't been
able to find where they are documented after extensive searching.  For
example, I have never been able to find where the documentations says we can
make up our own parameter names in main.cf (like mua_*_restrictions), yet
that's something that is recommended on this list.  In fact, the statement
"The remainder of this document is a description of all Postfix
configuration parameters" near the top of
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html implies that no others can exist.

I know it would have been helpful to me if the "Postfix main.cf file format"
section of http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html mentioned the ability to
create custom parameters.

Michael