> Yes, I will ask them to use google drive in future, but I really need to
> transfer old attachments also. :)

Your choice. When I faced same problem I just warned a handful affected users
that some messages in their mailbox were oversized and thus not migrated, but
they can receive them out-of-band if necessary. In the end, nobody asked, so I
just deleted them eventually. Majority of these messages were Sent copies, with
matching "unable to deliver, message too big" reports in Inbox.

Thunderbird integration with cloud services (e.g. Nextcloud) really helps here.
--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili