On 2018-03-01 17:51, Andreas Schamanek wrote:
I also use postwhite and similar whitelisting, but I also have

  postscreen_dnsbl_sites =
   list.dnswl.org=127.0.[5;9].0*-2

Good suggestions thank you everyone. Over the last 24hours I saw clients SORBS listed:

** a few that were listed by other RBLs
** many that were senders I can't block or delay: facebook, google, etc
** one or two that looked like they could be spammy

SORBS on one hand seem a real pain to deal with on the other hand facebook and google do send spam, its a known fact, doesnt someone have to step up and push them a little bit especially cuz they dont even accept abuse complaints?