On 2 March 2018 at 07:53, MRob <mro...@insiberia.net> wrote:
> On 2018-03-02 07:24, Dominic Raferd wrote:
>>
>> For external rbls this is what I currently use (extract from
>> smtpd_recipient_restrictions list in main.cf, not postscreen), I have
>> not been made aware of any false positives in a long time. Suggestions
>> for improvement welcome:

>>     reject_rbl_client bad.psky.me=127.0.0.3
>

> https://www.spamhaus.org/organization/statement/015/fraudulent-dnsbl-uncovered-protected-sky-bad.psky.me

Thanks - I have now removed this from my configuration. Upon checking
I find that it didn't pick up anything in the last few months anyway,
which is perhaps unsurprising.

>>     reject_rhsbl_helo dbl.spamhaus.org
>

> Doesn't zen contain everything you need from spamhaus?

zen.spamhaus.org holds ip addresses, dbl.spamhaus.org holds domain
names, so they are different - hence dbl catches a few that zen
misses.

I no longer get blocks from noptr.spamrats.com, presumably because I
now use reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname earlier in the
restriction list. So noptr.spamrats.com could come out.