On 2018-03-01 23:24, J Doe wrote:
Hi,

On Mar 1, 2018, at 4:17 PM, MRob <mro...@insiberia.net> wrote:
Good suggestions thank you everyone. Over the last 24hours I saw clients SORBS listed:

** a few that were listed by other RBLs
** many that were senders I can't block or delay: facebook, google, etc
** one or two that looked like they could be spammy
Being clear, on the last point I meant spammy looking client hostnames, and no other RBLs listed them.

SORBS on one hand seem a real pain to deal with on the other hand facebook and google do send spam, its a known fact, doesnt someone have to step up and push them a little bit especially cuz they dont even accept abuse complaints?

That’s disconcerting.  I *was* using SORBS . . .

I have temporarily removed SORBS from my postscreen DNS BL lists.

Or you can score it low like 1 point and make sure dnswl points are -2 or more so only getting SORBS listing for a client carries no meaning

know there are a number of lists of publicly available DNS BL’s but is
there a list of BL’s that have a low false-positive history ?

I don't think it's false positive. Its just strict. Spammers get into gmail all the time, and probably half the junk notifiers from facebook can be termed spam. I think its rather the ratio or the fact that so many people use gmail that they are "too big to ban",, if you want happy users