Dnia 22.11.2019 o godz. 13:16:41 Dominic Raferd pisze:
> Even so, the eu.org DMARC policy is 'none' so it is *not* advising receiver
> to quarantine or block emails that fail the DMARC policy (which begs the
> question of why bother with a DMARC policy at all of course).

Many domains have DMARC policy with p=none (I did this as well). Maybe just
because Google is pushing people to do this? They have the following in
their sender guidelines ( https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126?hl=en ):

=====quote begin=====
Step 3: Make sure emails don't get marked as spam

Authenticate your mail

Emails without authentication often get email blocked or marked as spam to
protect recipients from phishing scams. Unauthenticated emails with
attachments might get completely rejected for security reasons.

To ensure Gmail can authenticate you:

    Send from the same IP address.
    Keep valid reverse DNS records of your IP address that point to your domain.
    Choose the same address in the "From:" header for every message.

Other recommendations

    Sign messages with DKIM. We don't authenticate messages signed with keys
that use fewer than 1024 bits.
    Publish a SPF record.
    Publish a DMARC policy.
=====quote end=====

So if anybody has deliverability issues with Gmail and refers to that guide,
they tell you you should set up SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa