* merr...@fn.de:

> We did get a lot of spam messages from Chinese providers. We speak not
> Chinese, do you think if it is possible to reject all mails from
> China?

SpamAssassin, which is often used in combination with Postfix, has a
plugin called "RelayCountry" that allows you to change the spam score of
email. It uses GeoIP and is therefore not always accurate, but overall
it can help.

There is also the "TextCat" plugin that attempts to determine the
language of email bodies, and it allows you to adjust spam scores based
on wanted/unwanted languages.

Personally, I think that hard blocks based on these plugins are not a
good idea, but if your business is not set up to handle communication
written in language X (e.g. because none of your employees speak X),
adjusting the spam score seems reasonable.

-Ralph