Dnia 26.02.2020 o godz. 11:17:00 John Gateley pisze:

> However, I do NOT firewall in this particular case. There were three
> messages reported:
> a connect, a disconnect, and a warning. I don't see sufficient info
> in these three messages
> to warrant labeling the IP address as malicious.

You probably missed the part that these connects and disconnects have been
repeating over and over, for several hours. Multiple repeated connection
attempts, without doing anything productive, are a sufficient reason to
firewall for me. Additionally, what I didn't mention in my original post,
it was eating up my resources a bit, and there was a noticeable server
slowdown.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa