On 2020-05-26 15:18, vi...@vheuser.com wrote:
> More helpful than "No way, utterly" is "Here's how to".
> The question was how to initiate a script upon receipt of an email.
> Here's a suggestion:
> https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/178396/run-script-on-receipt-of-email

I note that the stackexchange link talks about doing this at the
client/mailbox level, which is completely valid.  Getting WhatsApp
notification BUILT INTO a client is unlikely, but there might be
plugins, and there's certainly ways to script it externally.

Nevertheless, I reiterate that it is not any mail *transfer* agent's
job.  Certainly the goal of notification-on-email-receipt can be done.
That's not even in question.  But Postfix is not the place to do it.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications