On 26-5-20 21:24, J Doe wrote:

You may want to investigate doing this at the MDA.  If you run Dovecot in conjunction with Postfix, you could write a Sieve script that calls a shell script that then sends the notification to whatever third-party service you would like.

As a side-note - there actually is a Sieve RFC that covers notifications via XMPP / Jabber, but that isn't available in Dovecot at the moment.

Thanks, I will check this solution is also workable for me.
Best, Jos

-- With both feet on the ground you can't make any step forward