On 26 May 2020, at 13:24, J Doe <gene...@nativemethods.com> wrote:
> You may want to investigate doing this at the MDA.  If you run Dovecot in
> conjunction with Postfix, you could write a Sieve script that calls a shell
> script that then sends the notification to whatever third-party service you
> would like.

I used to do this with procmail to send notifications on important mails via an
SMS gateway. For a time I was also able to post alerts to a private twitter
account. That no longer seems to work (but I also haven’t investigated why or
if I can fix it as the need passed).

But it *is* outside the scope of postfix-users.

--
The hippo of recollection stirred in the muddy waters of the mind.