On Sun, Jun 07, 2020 at 09:50:27PM +0200, Fulvio Scapin wrote:
> Hello.
>
> With a prospective of non-native English speaker, I believe that,
> political correctness aside, a name which does not involve a cultural
> reference for the related function to be understood is a welcome
> change since

If you give this even a moments thought you realize that what you
request is IMPOSSIBLE and not desirable.  All words serve culture and
have no other context and the deeper there cultural context the more
powerful and clear they are as words.

Words without cultural context are meaningless... as if we don't have
enough of that already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0ZHsoHAlE