On 2020-07-13 03:57, Greg Sims wrote:
I removed rsyslog using yum, rebooted the VM and made sure postfix was
running.  I then sent five emails from a remote VM using SMTP.  I can
see the postfix logs using journalctl.  This set of postfix logs do
not make it to /var/log/maillog. The five emails were delivered.  I'm
not sure if this is the expected behavior.
This is expected as rsyslog writes to /var/log/maillog. Now you only have the journal except for those services that write to their own logfile directly...

Apache is also running on this VM.  I performed "tail
/var/log/httpd/access_log" and can see Apache logging.
... like apache does.

Greg Sims
www.RayStedman.org [1]

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 5:08 PM Greg Sims <webmas...@raystedman.org>